www.chipotlefeedback.com: All the fast-food lovers are hereby informed that the famous American fast-food restaurant chain Chipotle has introduced an excellent offer for all their valid customers. All you have to do is just take part in their guest satisfaction survey and earn a free treat in return. I know you must be thinking about how it is possible. So, we are here with a complete guide to find each and every de0tail of the survey.
www.Chipotlefeedback.com – Take Chipotle Survey
Read the full article if you are already a customer at their store. If not, no problem, just make your purchase and participate in the customer satisfaction survey.
If you are a Chipotle fan, it is your responsibility to share your honest opinion with the company.
Chipotle Mexican Grill is eager to hear from all its esteemed customers about their thoughts, feelings, and satisfaction. You have to visit their official survey site, which is www.chipotlefeedback.com to submit your feedback.
The customer satisfaction survey is an integral part of business as it has several advantages. If you are aware of the positive and negative sides of your business, you can realize the shortcomings and improve them. This way, a good customer-company relationship is maintained.
So, you should provide your honest review to the company.
ChipotleFeedback: Random Drawing and Rewards
The winner is selected through a random drawing. The administrator will select one potential winner from the US Pool and one winner from the Canada Pool from among all the eligible entries received for each pool during the Promotion period.
One can win up to fifty-two Chipotle Burrito Cards (up to a value of $10 each card). Once you complete the survey, you will enter a sweepstake for a chance to win $520 in Burrito bugs, which means free Burritos for a year. They offer a maximum of 24 Prizes, one from each Pool per Entry Period.
If you are the lucky winner, you will be informed by the company along with instructions on how to redeem your rewards. You are not allowed to transfer the award to another person.
ChipotleFeedback: Basic Requirements
If you want to participate in the survey, there are a few requisitions that you should know. Here is a list-
- First of all, you will require a valid purchase receipt from your recent visit to any Chipotle Mexican Grill Restaurant.
- The survey is available in two languages, English and Spanish, so basic knowledge of any of these two languages is a must. English is the default language.
- The mode of the survey is online, so you should make sure that you have a stable internet connection or Wi-Fi to continue the survey without any interruption.
- Last but not least, you will require 10-15 minutes to complete the procedure.
ChipotleFeedback: Rules and Eligibility Criteria
Just like all other business giants, Chipotle has also set some rules and restrictions for its participants. It is advised to read all of them carefully as it will help you to be prepare in advance and complete the survey without any interruption. If you want to participate in the survey, follow these below-listed rules and restrictions-
- There is a certain age bar to become a part of the survey. The entrant must be at least 13 years old or above to participate.
- Secondly, you must be a legal and recognized resident of the United States, Canada, or the District of Columbia.
- You are allowed to enter the survey only one time on every receipt, which means multiple entries will need multiple receipts.
- The prize you win is non-transferable, which means you are not allowed to exchange or transfer it at any cost.
- Chipotle’s employees, their immediate relatives, management, sponsors, affiliates, or anyone directly connected with the company cannot participate.
- After you win the prize, the company will not be responsible for any further calculation and measurement.
How to enter ChipotleFeedback Survey
There are two ways to participate in the survey. One is the online method available on their official survey website, and another is the mail-in method. If you have a purchase receipt, participate in the online process. Here are the steps –
1. At first, open your favorite browser and search for www.chipotlefeedback.com.
2. Once landed on the page; you have to select your language first. English or Spanish choose the comfortable one. Now click on next to proceed.
3. You will have to enter the 20-digit unique invitation code printed on your receipt in the next stage. Make sure you enter the code correctly.
4. Next, mention your visiting date and visiting time written on your receipt.
5. Now, you will be redirected to the question-answer session.
Here you will be asked some simple questions all related to your experience at their store. Have a look at the question types-
- What is your overall experience at their store?
- How did you find the quality and taste of the ordered food?
- Did you face any difficulty in placing your order?
- What about the pricing of the food?
- How was the behavior of the staff at the store?
- Did you find the Chipotle store hygiene and clean enough?
- Rate the interior and ambiance of the store you visited.
- How often do you visit nay Chipotle restaurant?
- Would you like to recommend it to your family and friends?
6. After you have answered all the questions properly, submit them. While answering the questions, honesty is highly recommended.
7. Finally, you have to provide your contact details like your full name, address, city, email id, phone number, etc. You are done! Now the company will give you a confirmation mail that you have entered the sweepstakes. If you are the lucky winner, they will contact you via your provided details.
Mail-In Process of ChipotleFeedback
If you don’t have a purchase receipt, don’t worry. There is an alternative way, the Mail-in method. This procedure is simple and hassle-free. Just hand-write your compete for the name, valid email address, city, ZIP code, telephone number, and date of birth on a 3½x5 card and mail it with sufficient postage.
Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes,
PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
In case you are not interested in taking part in the online process, you can choose this one. You will receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
Chipotle Toll-Free Number: (833) 595-4000
Chipotle Email Address: [email protected]
Chipotle Survey Website: www.chipotlefeedback.com
Chipotle Official Site: www.chipotle.com
About Chipotle Company
Chipotle, a famous fast-food restaurant in the United States, is well-known to all for its latest food items and magical taste. Chipotle Mexican Grill, also known as Chipotle, was first opened in 1993 by Steve Ells.
Just after a few years, in 1998, the famous Mcdonald’s became its major financier and finally owned the company. But later, Chipotle made its own identity and fame and parted ways. This well-known American brand is the best place for Mexican food lovers. Now they have a net income of US$475.6 million and a staff of more than 45,000 employees.
Chipotle is headquartered in Newport Beach, California, USA. But it had more than 2600 outlets all over the world. As of 2008, Chipotle has 33 locations outside of the United States with 19 locations in Canada (Ottawa, Toronto, Markham, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Vancouver), 6 locations in The United Kingdom (London), 6 in France (Paris), and 2 in Germany (Frankfurt).
You can get your favorite food at any of the over 2000 locations in the countries mentioned above.
Initially, they started with pork and chicken chorizo-type sausage, but later they added more varieties. There are mainly five items at the Chipotle Mexican grill, including burritos, bowls, tacos, quesadillas, and salads.
They have items for people of all ages, starting from kids to the elderly.
They also offer some additional toppings that are optional and absolutely free, including rice, beans, and four types of salsa, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce. Most of their restaurants sell beer and margaritas in addition to soft drinks and fruit drinks.
Find A Chipotle Near You
Are you trying to find your nearest Chipotle store? If yes, visit their official website www.chipotle.com and then go to their ‘Contact Us page. Now click on the option & Find a Chipotle store. Once the new page is opened, you will find a search bar where you need to type your city, zip code, or state and click on the search icon. That’s all. All the details of your nearest restaurant (i.e., store location, direction, working hours, contact details, etc.) will be there on your
This was all about the ChipotleFeedback survey. Let’s hope you got some important information regarding the survey. If so, share it with your friends and family so that they don’t miss the chance. Follow Chipotle Mexican Grill on their social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest and stay updated with all their latest information. So, without wasting any time, go and try your luck. We wish you the best of luck!
Related Tags: www.chipotlefeedback.com