www.tellthebell.com: What about winning a free Taco? Amazing right? Now, this is possible without much hassle. Have you visited the Tacos Bell restaurant this week? Do you have the receipt with you? If both the answers are yes, then you can participate in their guest satisfaction survey. Tacos Bell, a global restaurant chain of fast foods, welcomes all their esteemed customers to take the Tellthebell guest satisfaction survey. They are best known for their amazing Mexican foods.
www.tellthebell.com – Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tellthebell Guest Satisfaction Survey can be lucky for you, and you can win exciting rewards by participating. They always prioritize their customers and consider them to be the best judge.
This is a simple survey that will help you to win $500 cash. This survey is all about the survey rules, requirements, rewards, and all.
About TellTheBell Survey
Tellthebell Survey is the online survey portal introduced by the company to measure their customers’ level of satisfaction with their product or service. If you are a regular customer at their store, you should take part in the Taco Bell guest satisfaction survey as it helps in improving product quality.
Taco Bell well knows the importance of receiving customer feedback and fulfilling their expectations. In today’s highly competitive digital world, it’s important to improve service to create the best customer experience.
TellTheBell Survey: Advantages
There are several advantages of the survey
1. It is helpful in identifying unhappy customers as well as happy ones.
2. Any negative feedback actually helps them in realizing their shortcomings.
3. Measuring and tracking the performance of all their management team and staff becomes easier.
4. This is the platform where the customers and the company can stay in touch.
5. Conducting a guest satisfaction survey is actually effective in improving service quality and rank better.
TellTheBell Survey: Rewards
Tacos Bell selects the four winners randomly by the lucky draw. Taco Bell offers lucrative rewards to every participant of their guest satisfaction survey. There is a chance of winning $500 cash.
Apart from that, after completing the survey, they offer coupon codes that will help the participants in getting special discounts or even free Tacos from them. So don’t miss the chance and take part in the survey ASAP.
TellTheBell Survey: Rules & Eligibility Criteria
Before you take the Tellthebell Survey, take a look at their rules and regulations first.
- The first rule is anyone who wants to take the survey should be an adult. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed.
- The entrant must be a legal resident of 50 of the United States of America.
- Taco Bell does not allow any of its employees, management team, sponsors, and subsidiaries to take the survey.
- Among the basic requirements, you will need the recent purchase receipt from the Taco Bell store. It must have a 16 digit survey invitation code printed on it.
- The code should not be older than two days.
- Anyone who wants to take the survey must have knowledge of English or Spanish as these two are the survey languages.
- You will need an electronic device (a laptop/ a computer/ a smartphone) with a stable internet connection.
- You must have a valid emailed address and phone number to provide us your personal information.
- The prize that you win can’t be transferred to anyone.
- They allow only one person for every entry period.
TellTheBell Survey Steps
Here we have made a step by step guide so that it becomes easier for you to understand the complete process –
1-To start with, open your favorite browser and then search for www.tellthebell.com
2-Once you land on their website, you have to select your language between English or Spanish.
3-Then proceed by clicking on the Next option.
4-Now, a page will be opened where you need to provide your 16-digit survey invitation number. Enter your code correctly.
5-Don’t have a survey invitation number on your receipt? Worry not. Click on the “Click here” option.
6-Now, you need to provide your Store Number, Date of your Visit, and Time of your visit.
7-Now click on the Start button.
8-In both cases, you will be redirected to their questionnaire session, where you need to answer some simple questions.
These are about-
- The appearance of your food.
- The accuracy of your order.
- The food temperature and taste.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant and the environment.
- The speed of service.
- The friendliness of the team members.
- Rate your overall satisfaction
9. Once you have answered all the questions honestly, just submit them.
10. Now, if you want to enter your name in the sweep-taking survey, fill in your personal details such as your name, address, city, phone no, email I’d, etc.
11. Lastly, they will provide you a coupon code that you need to save. Show it to your Taco Bell store to claim your rewards.
12. If you are lucky enough to win the sweep-taking draw, you will be informed via your contact details. You will also get a detailed guide about how to collect your cash.
Those who are not able to take the online method of the survey can follow the mail-in method. It is very simple and doesn’t need any purchase receipt or other details. All you have to do is to take a white piece of paper of 3″× 5″ and write your First Name, Last Name, Street Address, Zip Code, City, State, Email Address, and Phone Number.
Mail it to the below-mentioned address –
Taco Bell Survey, Sweepstakes
P.O. Box – 251328
Make sure your post reaches their address within the sweepstakes survey period. Once your name is entered into their list, you will be informed via your contact details.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is one of the most renowned American restaurant chains that run over 7000 locations all over the world. One can get different types of Tex-Mex dishes, which is the fusion of Texan and Mexican dishes. The main attraction is Tacos, but they also have several other interesting dishes.
They serve more than 2 billion customers every year. Taco Bell is headquartered in Irvine, California, and is also a subsidiary of Yum! Brands Inc.
Taco Bell: History
Taco Bell was established by Glenn Bell in 1946 when he was only 23 years old. He started the business as a hot dog stand and named it Bell’s Drive-In. He became successful in managing several restaurants after that and established the first Taco Bell in 1962.
Within the next eight years, the number of Taco Bell restaurants increased to 325. In 1978, PepsiCo bought the franchise from Glenn Bell and is still running it. On September 21, 2018, Taco Bell announced National Taco Day celebrating its global reach outside of the United States, which was celebrated in 20 countries.
Taco Bell: Menu
One can get a wide range of Mexican foods in Taco Bell. Over the years, it has been a favorite place for Americans to hang out and spend some quality time with family and friends. Their unparalleled service is the main key of their success. Their menu includes –
- Chicken Wraps
- Fresh Salads
- Different Dips
- Desserts, and much more.
They also offer several combo offers for lunch and dinner. To know more about their menu, you can visit their official website www.tacobell.com and click on their menu options.
Find a Taco Bell
If you are looking for the address of your nearest Taco Bell outlet, you can do it easily. Just visit www.tacobell.com and click on the “Find a Taco Bell” option. You can find a search bar where you have to search by your state, city, or zip code.
It will show all the details of your nearest stores, such as working hours, address, directions, contact details, etc. You can also use your current location to search.
Taco Bell: Serving Areas
Taco Bell Cantina currently has locations in San Francisco, Berkeley, Chicago (2 locations), Las Vegas, Austin, Fayetteville, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Atlanta, Newport Beach, San Diego, San Jose, and plans to open soon in Somerville.
Taco Bell: Customer Support Details
If you have any further inquiries regarding their services, you can directly get in reach their customer care team.
Taco Bell: Contact Details –
Taco Bell Business Headquarters: 1-949-863-4500.
Taco Bell customer service number: 1 (800) 822-6235
Taco Bell Headquarters: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618
Taco Bell: Reference Links
Taco Bell Official Website: www.tacobell.com
Taco Bell official Survey Website: www.tellthebell.com.
So, what is your opinion? Without any further delay express, you like and dislike them and enjoy your savings. If you face any issues while taking the survey, you can let us know. Our team will surely help you.
If you want to stay updated with all the latest updates of Taco Bell, you can follow them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
Related Tags: www.tellthebell.com